>


Hi There.

Hey there,Matthew Teo is here!
On the 11th Oct of every year,I will grow older.
(&Remeber my present! ^^)

HIHS; 1 Joy'o5,2 Joy'o6,3 Joy'o7 ,4 Joy'o8,5 Joy'o9!
Holy Innocents' HORNET Scout Troop (2013)
VENTURE
This site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.


Credits.

This layout was created by Anna. To request layouts or for help go visit her blog and leave a comment or email her.

Sunday, August 24, 2008
Pause for a MIN......


group photo with friend gab goh!!

I would like to dedicate this post to GABRIEL GOH!!!
to me
-as a brother
-as a senior
-as a friend
-as a scout mate

i rmb as 1 entered scout in sec 1 (2005)
even thought u was not my PL...
you thought me those scoutings skill making sure that i knew everything


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you are the motivation in the annual camp last year
thinking that i will win the best patrol for you!! think I've disappoint you...
never the less i will give up!!
the scouting years are still young for me!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

now i had grown up.... to be a venture


Scout is the passion for me!!!
it's not just going for the CCA but it is the passion!!!


will like to end of with a song!!

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.



T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed."



the hour i first believed.....................

DO NOT TAKE THINGS/FRIENDS FOR GRANTED!!!!
 

Matthew wrote @ 00:09 # |