>


Hi There.

Hey there,Matthew Teo is here!
On the 11th Oct of every year,I will grow older.
(&Remeber my present! ^^)

HIHS; 1 Joy'o5,2 Joy'o6,3 Joy'o7 ,4 Joy'o8,5 Joy'o9!
Holy Innocents' HORNET Scout Troop (2013)
VENTURE
This site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.


Credits.

This layout was created by Anna. To request layouts or for help go visit her blog and leave a comment or email her.

Thursday, October 9, 2008
Disgrace!!!!

Just came back from Hougang Mall,
guess wad i saw...
when i go inside the value$ shop to buy something
i saw two Indians, it was their action that make me noticed them..
guess wad were they doing?? stealing umbrellas (WTF!!)
when they just walk out without paying i was so angry
on the other side scared.
i do not have de courage to tell de cashier.
They went to the opposite shop (Just A Store)
to continue their 'mission' this time round i followed them.
they knew i was staring at them.
I informed the cashier about it,
and the cashier said:我也有注意到 ( I oso noticed in English)
guess I am not the only 1 who saw that..!
That 2 Indians (to prevent the cashier from further suspect)
bought i cheapest torchlight..

-End of story-

I'm just speechless. Just because u wanted to have it free, you may end up being caught and paying a bigger amount of money (fine)
You two both are the disgrace of the Indians, although i never respected Indians.
You can say I'm racist, but do u have the right?

 

Matthew wrote @ 20:41 # |