>


Hi There.

Hey there,Matthew Teo is here!
On the 11th Oct of every year,I will grow older.
(&Remeber my present! ^^)

HIHS; 1 Joy'o5,2 Joy'o6,3 Joy'o7 ,4 Joy'o8,5 Joy'o9!
Holy Innocents' HORNET Scout Troop (2013)
VENTURE
This site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.


Credits.

This layout was created by Anna. To request layouts or for help go visit her blog and leave a comment or email her.

Friday, November 7, 2008
Wad to do after 18th dec

let's chant with me
'we will pass the 'N' level'
'we will pass the 'N' level'
'we will pass the 'N' level'

come on chant more..


IF..

I fail my 'N' Level

-ITE?
It's The Entrance??? (quoted from mrs may tan)
or izzit It's The End???
but if i go ITE i will like to take the media design course....
I dream to be a media designer!!!

I pass my 'N' Level
My english get passing grade i very happy liao!!! :)
-celebrate like siao????
-the humanities is a must to chiong for next year!!

Pass liao den say bah.....


BE PREPARED for the worst!!



SOMETIMES I REALLY WONDER, WAD U GUYS SAY IS REALLY THE TRUTH???
'AIYA YOU WILL COME BACK NEXT YEAR MEH???'
'YOUR ENGLISH.... CONFIRM FAIL DE LAR..!!'
 

Matthew wrote @ 22:44 # |